Last modified: 06 Dec 2020 05:57:42 GMT
Role : Consultant
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600077 inviting applications for the Walk-in interview/Written Test between 9.30 a.m to 10.00 a.m
Name of the Project: India Hypertension Control Initiative - ICMR
Name of the post: Consultant (Non-Medical)
No. of posts & Category: 02 (Two)
Place of posting: ICMR - NIE, Chennai
Essential Qualification: Masters degree in Social Science (OR) Management with R&D experience
Desirable Qualification and Experience: Research experience in Public Health and field based surveys.
Remuneration: Rs.70,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Age Limit: 70 Years
Nature of Duties:
- Overall management of project staffs in multiple sites all over India.
- Field visits for supervision to all Indian states.
- Data Analysis of project indicators.
- Preparation of reports and manuscripts.
- Assist PI in various project related activities.
- Develop Research Protocols for implementation research.
Duration Up to July 2021
Place of Interview: ICMR-NIE, Chennai
Date of interview: 10.12.2020
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600077
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 10 Dec 2020