Last modified: 16 Apr 2021 03:59:34 GMT
Role : Faculty Members (Consultants)
The Director, NIEPMD, Chennai invites applicants for a walk-in interview/selection process to engage Faculty Members (Consultants) in the Dept. of Special Education.
Level - I
No. of position: 02
1. Masters Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks
2. M.Ed. Special Education (thesis submitted in the area of MD/ASD/CP / Db) area with not less than 55 % of marks Or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10- point scale of UGC
An equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
3. Ph.D. in Special Education or education with research emphasis on Special Education.
4. Should have completed at least 08 years of teaching experience as faculty out of which minimum 02 years should be in specific disability area
5. Should have completed at least one general orientation course and two refresher courses in education / Specific education of UGC
6. Valid registration with RCI
Remuneration: Rs.44.000/- per month (Consolidated)
Should have completed at least 08 years of teaching experience as faculty out of which minimum 02 years should be in specific disability area
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH MULTIPLE DISABILITIES (Divyangjan), Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, Muttukadu, East Coast Road, Kovalam (P.O), Chennai - 603 112
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 19 Apr 2021