SC/ST Post Matric Prize Money 2020-21 / Date Extended to 31-12-2020
- RTE Karnataka Admission 2021-22, Online Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Documents RequiredRTE Karnataka 2021-22 is a process in which Government of Karnataka reserves some percentage of seats in Government, Govt. aided schools as well as private schools under RTE Act, the Right to Education Act (RTE)
- Mi Scholarship programmeXiaomi India has started a initiative to support higher education of meritorious students who belong to underprivileged sections of the society. The Mi Scholarship programme aims at providing financial aid to students of Class 11th/12th and undergraduates. Benefits of Mi Scholarship programme A Financial Aid of Rs.3,800/- Eligibility Mi Scholarship programme Only Indian
- GoK Scholarship Notification 2020-21GoK Scholarship Notification 2020-21, Online applications are invited from eligible Minority Students of Karnataka State for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- SSLC Prize money for SC/ST Students 2020Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Karnataka SSLC Prize money for SC/ST Students of Karnataka, passed in 2020 only, last date to apply is
- Rs.200,000/- Incentive for IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS & IISc Karnataka Minority Students 2020-21Directorate of Minorities under the Minority Welfare Department, has announced a one-time incentive of Rs.200,000/- Incentive for IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS & IISc Students Karnataka Minority Students 2020-21
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21Online Applications are invited for Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 for Minority Students of Karnataka for 1st Std to 10th Std. Fresh & Renewal of Scholarships
Hire The right candidate, create job posts that reach the Lakhs of candidates, Browse candidate resume, hire candidates Create your Account Now.