Last updated on June 15th, 2021 at 11:03 pm
Login / Register // Search Jobs
- SAKSHAM-2021Medhavi National scholarship scheme under the Medhavi Mission is an initiative by the Human Resources & Development Mission which was established in 2014 The online exam system is going to benefit candidates in many ways. The exam will be conducted online, unlike other online exam; it can be accessed from any android device
- Vidyasiri Food and Accommodation Scholarship 2021About Vidyasiri Scholarship Government of Karnataka through Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme for Minority students of State Of Karnataka, provides Food and Accommodation Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility a) Should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Karnataka.b) His/her caste Should be included in the list of other Backward Classes as notified by the
- Karnataka Minority 2020-21 PreMatric/Post-Matric Scholarship through SSPDirectorate of Minorities, Department of Minority Welfare, Announcement of Pre-matric Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship, Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship 2020-21 for Minority Students of Karnataka through State scholarship portal.
- Nursery Admissions 2021-22 in Delhi, Application, Last dateThe Delhi Nursery Admissions for the academic year 2021-22 begins from 18th Feb 2021, the Last date for receipt of application is 4thMarch 2021, Application fee is Rs.25/-
- KSET, Registration, Fees, Last date 13th March 2021Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for the selection of Assistant Professors will be held on 11th April 2021. Registration for the exam has begun. Candidates can fill and submit the application forms available on the website till March 7th 2021. The option to submit the application forms will be open
- Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation 2020Description: Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation 2020, Buddy4Study India Foundation invites scholarship applications from students studying in the 1st/2nd year of graduation. The scholarship programme is meant to support the higher education of deserving underprivileged students. Eligibility: The scholarship is open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year
Hire The right candidate, create job posts that reach the Lakhs of candidates, Browse candidate resume, hire candidates Create your Account Now.
Search Scholarship , Jobs, Create Job Alerts
Follow our Linkedin Page