RTE Karnataka 2021-22 is a process in which Government of Karnataka reserves some percentage of seats in Government, Govt. aided schools as well as private schools under RTE Act, the Right to Education Act (RTE) is an Act of Parliament of India enacted on 24th August 2009, Right to education has been recognized as a basic human right in number of International conventions. The RTE act describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for children between the age group of 3 years and 5 months and 14 years in India under Article 21a of the Indian Constitution.
- Student should be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- For Admission to LKG Age (Date of birth) range Required from: 01-08-2016 to 01-08-2017 (Age should be between 3 years 5 months to 5 years)
- For Admission to Ist Std./ Grade-I children Date of birth should be between: 01-08-2014 to 01-08-2015 (5 years 5 months to 7 years)
- Family income should not exceed more then 3.5 lakhs from all the sources are eligible for RTE (Check Sample Income Certificate).
- Children who belong to weaker section and backward community of society.
- Priority is given to Children who belongs to disadvantaged group of society like Orphans, HIV affected/Infected Child, Transgender, Child with special needs, Migrant and street child, Farmers Child who committed suicide.
- Government Employees can also apply for RTE admission
Age Requirements for 2021-22 RTE admissions:
LKG Admissions Age Should be Between: Age Between 3 years 5 months – 5 years
1st Std. Admission Date of birth(DOB) Should be Between: Age Between 5 years 5 months to 7 years
- Applicant Aadhaar Card (If Aadhaar card not available then Aadhaar card applied application no. i.e Enrollment number)
- Birth Certificate (For Age Eligibility Click here to check age Eligibility)
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Parents i.e Either Father’s or Mother’s Aadhaar Card
- Government Approved Address Proof. Such as Aadhaar chard/Driving License/ Ration Card/ Bank passbook/ Passport/ Voter ID etc.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2021 Notification
We will publish the Notification here once published by the Dept. Public Instructions, Govt. of Karnataka
Check age Eligibility for RTE 2021
- These are the Steps to Check for RTE Eligibility 2021
- Please visit: https://www.freshershome.com/rte-age-eligibility.php
- Chose the Date of birth of your child
- Select your total family annual income.
- Select your Caste group/Category.
- Click on Check Eligibility button, the page will display whether you are eligible for RTE admission or not.
How to Apply
To apply for RTE Karnataka 2021-22 admission please follow these steps
STEP 1: Interested Applicants should visit the official website (Click Here: http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/pryedn/rteadmissions.html)
STEP 2: One time Registration to get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
STEP 3: After Getting your application number log in your account Enter child details and parent details.
STEP 4: Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
STEP 5: When the School is selected now select the required standard.
STEP 6: Upload the required documents and Confirm the application.
STEP 7: When final submission completed successfully, take the printed application along with the required documents for your future reference.
Last Date For RTE Karnataka Admission 2021
Last year the end date for submission of application was 08.07.2020, we will update here the last date for RTE Karnataka admission 2021-22
RTE Help Line Number And Official Website
The RTE Help line numbers are: 1800-425-34567
New Public Office Near-RBI, Nrupathunga Rd, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001
Official RTE Website: http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in/pryedn/rteadmissions.html