PRERANA (Post-matric scholarship registration release and Network Automation) invites applications from students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC Communities studying post-matric level for a Post Matric Scholarship 2018
Scholarship funding: PRERANA, a Govt. of Odisha initiative for an integrated e-Governance, provides process of application receipt, processing, sanctioning and disbursal of scholarship to students.
Eligibility of Scholarship:
- Any Student Belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC Category
- Student must be a resident of State of Odisha.
- Annual family income of the student belonging to SC/ST category must not be more than 2.5 Lacs.
- Annual family income of the student belonging to OBC/SEBC category must not exceed 1 lac.
- Students belonging to OBC/SEBC must have secured minimum 50% marks in the previous examination.
- Annual family income of the student belonging to EBC category must not exceed 1 Lac and continue higher education in Govt. institutes only.
- 7.Scheme is applicable for students of EBC of General category only.
Documents Required for PRERANA (Post-matric scholarship registration release and Network Automation) SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC Scholarship:
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar//Enrollment Slip.
- Copy of 1st page of applications bank account passbook, containing Account no., Account name, IFSC Code, branch etc.
Scholarship benefits: For Academic year 2018-19 students can obtain scholarship benefits up to Rs.1200/-, the detailed student scholarship benefits are available here: http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/Public/Reports/View_Schemes.aspx
How to Apply:
- Visit the Website (http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships)
- Search for Registered Students Login option (In Student Corner)
- Click on New Students, and fill up the application form to register as a new user.
- Once the registration is complete, Login with the registered ID and Password.
- Fill the required application form upload documents necessary with photo.
- Click on Apply for Scholarship.
- Fill in the required details.
- Submit the application.
- Login and use edit-lock-print to save form, Track the status of the scholarship application.
Important Dates: Opening of online applications: 1st August 2018 (Fresh Applications) and 11 July (For renewal)
Deadline for submission of online applications: 15th October 2018 (For both fresh and renewal)
Deadline for submission of hard copies to the Institute by the applicants: 31 October 2018 (For both fresh and renewal)