Government of Karnataka,
Minority Welfare Department,
Directorate of Minorities,
20th & 21st Floor, V.V. Towers, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001
Government of Karnataka, Minority Welfare Department, Directorate of Minorities has released a Notification No. DOM/IIT-IIM/CR-01/2019-20 for students of IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, IISER, AIIMS, NLY, INI & IULSA of 2019-20 for providing incentives.
Incentives are provided for students belonging to Minority community students (Muslims, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsis) who are pursuing higher education in these institutes IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, IISER, AIIMS, NLY, INI & IULSA, A one time incentive of Rs.200,000/- for full course duration.
Eligibility Higher education incentives:
- IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NLUs, IISERs, AIIMs, NLUs other Institutes of National Importance and Institutes Under State Legislature Act. students should apply.
- Only Karnataka State students (domicile of Karnataka state)
- Minority students belonging to Karnataka studying higher education in institutions mentioned above located anywhere are eligible.
- Non-Karnataka Minority students are not eligible, even if they are pursuing higher education institutions located in Karnataka
- Annual income of students family should be less than Rs.6 Lakhs
- A One time incentive of Rs.2 Lakhs for full course duration given to the selected students.
- Student must have cleared all previous examinations without any backlogs.
Online Application Form:
- Download the online application format from Gokdom website
- Online Application registration for the above Incentives for Higher Education for students pursuing it in IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NLUs, IISERs, AIIMs, NLUs other Institutes of National Importance institutions, Click Here
Documents Required for the Minority students Incentive:
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by Tehsildar
- Applicants Domicile Certificate.
- Photo Identity proof (Driving license/ Voter ID Card, Ration Card)
- Applicants Identity proof issued by the Institute.
- Applicants Bank Account details (Passbook first page)
- Applicants Aadhaar card copy.
- Applicants SSLC & PUC Marks Card copy.
- Applicants study certificate issued by institute (As per format available in the offline application form)
- Applicants all previous semesters marks card and Degree certificate.
- Applicants all previous semesters marks card and Post Graduation certificate.
- Fee receipt and Admission/ Registration certificate of institute.
- Applicants result sheet/rank declaration sheet obtained in competitive exam.
How to Apply for Incentive scheme for Minority students of Karnataka Domicile:
Student must register for the above incentives at the given website link provided above.
Step 1: To Register for the Incentive for Minority students Click Here
Step 2: After Successful online registration, candidate must download Offline Application form.
Step 3: Duly fill the application form along with required Documents.
Step 4: Submit the Offline application form to Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V. Towers, Dr.B.R Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001