APSET – 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET 2019)
Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET 2019) for the year 2019 will be conducted on 20th October 2019 by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, for the recruitment and promotions of Lecturers/ Assistant Professors in Universities and Degree Colleges as per U.G.C Regulations for the year 2019.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Masters Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC
- Candidates who are pursuing their Masters degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Masters degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- Candidates belonging to the transgender category would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for SET (i.e. Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories
- The Ph.D.degree holders whose Masters level examination have been completed by 19th September 1991
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
- The qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the Andhra Pradesh.
Anthropology, History, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, English, Earth Atomspheric, Ocean & Planetary Science, Environmental Science, Geography, Hindi, Journalism and Mass Communications, Law, Life Sciences, Library and information Science, Management, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sociology, Social Work, Telugu, Urdu, Visual Arts
Process for Selection
Through AP SET – 2019
20th October, 2019 (SUNDAY)
Number of Questions: 50
Duration: 1 Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST
Paper I is common for all candidates it will be in bilingual: English and Telugu.
Number of Questions: 100
Duration: 2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST
Paper II will have the following subjects: a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu)
Remain all papers will be in English only.
Application registration fee
General category: Rs.1200-
BC Category: Rs.1000/-
SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.700/-
How To apply
Eligible Candidates May apply for APSET-2019 through online mode, by paying the Registration Fee (As described above).
Candidates can visit https://apset.net.in/home.aspx Or http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ to apply online
APSET Notification: 28th July 2019
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 05th August 2019
Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee): 11th September 2019
With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee: 19th September 2019
With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee: 26th September 2019
With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only): 3rd October 2019
Date of Examination: 20th October 2019