Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship – 2022
The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust provides scholarships to Indian women who have graduated from reputable colleges and aspire to pursue further education in another country.
- A consistent and remarkable academic record
- Must have applied for admission or preferably secured admission to reputed universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2022-2023
- Relevant work experience of a minimum 2 years preferred
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will have to attend either a personal or an online interview (depending on the pandemic situation) with the board of trustees on a designated day in July 2022, details of which will be conveyed at a later date.
Last Date to Apply: 02-05-2022
Application mode: via email only
Request for a link to the application form may be made by sending an email to [email protected], along with the details and documents as requested below:
1) The course and specialisation they wish to pursue and duration
2) Name/s of the university/ies to be attended, in order of merit of their choice, with
letter of confirmed admission, if available
3) The course fee required for each university
4) Sources of funding (in brief)
5) Their current profile (biodata, CV)