Department of Elementary Education
Government Of Haryana
Haryana RTE Admission 2023-24
Know how to apply for RTE Haryana 2023
RTE Haryana Admission Last Date 2023-24, RTE Haryana Admission Documents, Age Limit, Rules, RTE Portal, Eligibility Criteria, RTE Admission 2023-24 RTE Haryana Admission Last Date 2023-24, RTE Admission 2023-24 Documents, Age Limit, Rules, RTE Portal, Eligibility, Complete Application Form in Hindi Apply Online
- Application Form Starting Date : To be announced
- Application Form Last Date : To be announced
- Admission 1st Draw : To be announced
- Last date of Admission : To be announced
Applicants with Haryana Permanent Domicile.
Students must be economically disadvantaged, with a family annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh.
Students from disadvantaged backgrounds can also apply for RTE admission.
The applicant should be admitted to a recognised Haryana RTE school.
Students must be below the poverty line and have a Family BPL Ration Card as proof.
- A child aged 3 to 5 years will be placed in the economically disadvantaged portion of a preschool or nursery.
- A child aged 4 to 6 years old will be admitted to UKG.
- A child between the ages of 5 and 7 will be admitted to the first grade.
- Children with impairments must be 3 to 9 years old in Nursery, 4 to 9 years old in KG, and 5 to 9 years old in Class I.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
General/OBC/EWS Candidates: No Fees
SC/ST Candidates: No Fees
Persons with Disabilities: No Fees
How to Apply:
- Applicants must first apply to the RTE Haryana Admission Portal, which is located at https://harprathmik.gov.in/.
- On Home Page Examine all of the available information.
- Click on the link RTE Admission Haryana Online Form 2023-24.
- RTE Haryana Admission PDF with All Details will open in a new tab.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- Now RTE Haryana Admission Online Application Form 2023 is available on the new page.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Upload the requested scanned documents.
- Click the Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Application Form for future reference.