This post has expired! It was posted more than 92 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 27 Aug 2020 05:57:04 GMT
Role : Consultant
Assistant Consultant (Field)
No. of Vacancies: 06 (Six)
Reporting Authority Manager (Technical & MIS)
Age Criteria: Not more than 25 years as on the date of advertisement.
Qualification: B.Sc (Agri) / BRS with minimum 60% of marks.
Experience: Experience candidate is preferred however Freshers can also apply.
1. To assist Field Officer-GGRC of concerned District to organize farmer meeting / training program.
2. Regular field visit and guiding project beneficiary farmers, regarding Good Agriculture Practices for growing cotton / other crops.
3. To carry out Field Activities of Geo-tagging of farms, data collection & recording and preparation of farmers field dairy.
4. Record keeping of all activities regarding Sustainable Cotton Initiative (SCI) Project.
5. Need based any other works / assignment as may be assigned by Management.
Professional Fees: Rs.12,000/- (including all expenses while posted in territory) + Mobile Reimbursement Rs.200/- per month or actual amount, whichever is less (no other expenses / benefit will be paid)
Location: Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udepur, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surendranagar, Vadodara
General: Local Candidates of above Locations will be preferable.
Experience candidate is preferred however Freshers can also apply.
Gujarat Green Revolution Company limited is an implementing agency for implementation of Micro Irrigation Scheme on behalf of Government of India and Government of Gujarat in Gujarat State through reputed authorized Micro Irrigation System suppliers, who supplies and installs the Micro Irrigation System and also provides agro services pertaining to Micro Irrigation System.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 28 Aug 2020