This post has expired! It was posted more than 117 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 24 Sep 2020 06:04:41 GMT
UNDP is hiring Social Community Development/Gender Specialist
The Consultant at SPIU will be responsible for monitoring the World Banks social safeguards policies and corporate requirements on gender and citizen engagement. The monitoring template (safeguards checklist) will indicate the appropriateness of mitigation measures.
The specialist will also develop micro-action plans to monitor and provide recommendations against the following broad thematic areas:
- Gap in enrolment of SC, ST and girls students in the project ITIs.
- Geographical/socio-economic patterns in SC, ST and girls dropouts in project ITIs
- Number of gender sensitization workshop and social inclusion orientation workshops organized in the project ITIs.
- Number of project ITI with an active gender cell and had quarterly meetings in a regular manner.
- Number of project ITIs with display of gender sensitization material, including information about gender cell and its members.
- Coordination on civil works from functionality of infrastructure and beneficiary safety perspective.
- Coordination on outreach and IEC campaigns and strategy.
Should have exposure to social mobilization processes. tools and techniques. Development and Operational Effectiveness, Excellent analytical skills particularly with social processes. Good communication and drafting skills Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems
The UNDP has engaged with the State Government of Uttarakhand to provide technical support in several sectors for implementation of flagship Government programmes, externally aided projects and State schemes and programmes.
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 07 Oct 2020