Last modified: 04 May 2021 12:43:59 GMT
CDAC Noida looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the following positions:
No. of posts: 03
Group: Health Informatics - I
No. of Positions (indicative only): 03
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA
- Masters in Technology (M.Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
- Ph.D in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
Minimum Post Qualification Experience:
- For B.E/B. Tech./MCA minimum 11 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description
- For Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) minimum 07 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description
- For Ph. D minimum 04 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description
- Languages: Java, J2EE
- web services, Micro-services
- Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Security + Form Filter, OAuth 2, Hibernate and Web services
- Database Programming: PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL, DB Visualizer
- Version Controller: SVN, GitHub or Code Hub, Maven
- NoSQL (Mongo/Casandra) , Apache Kafka, Spark
- IDE: JBoss, My Eclipse Blue, JDeveloper, Web sphere Application Server and Maven (Eclipse)
- Application / Web Servers: JBoss/ OC4j/ Web sphere/ Jenkin/ Wildfly Console Dockers
- Tools: New Relic, Fortify
- Methodologies: Agile/Scrum and DevOps tools-CICD
- Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito & Selenium web (Optional)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the current Application architecture to identify weaknesses.
- Providing expert-level advices and Solutions to the existing Architecture(s).
- Drive the analysis, design and development roadmap for effective implementation in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Designing, Developing, supporting Architecture policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assist the organization towards evolving best suitable technologies from the product enhancement perspective.
- Provide guidance and lead resolution of technical architectural issues as they arise.
Maximum Age as on 31.03.2021: 50 years
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 07 May 2021