Last modified: 22 Sep 2020 11:32:42 GMT
Role : Principal Software Engineer - Cloud Engineering
Oracle looking for strong technical engineers to take on the challenge of engineering a cloud solution for security, scale and performance while providing strong guarantees of availability to our customers. You will be responsible for applying your extensive knowledge of software architecture to design and automate deployment of highly performant and maintainable full stack Java/Spark applications and services for Oracle PaaS
- BS/MS in Computer Science with a minimum of 10 years of work experience. Experience working in a large cloud or Internet software company preferred.
- Strong working experience on Cloud formation using tools like Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Strong experience on container orchestration like Kubernetes/Docker Swarm/Mesos, experience working on HelmCharts, etc
- Strong working experience on GitHub/Bitbucket, TeamCity/Hudson, Maven/Gradle
- Ability to analyze issues using Lumberjack, prepare Grafana dashboard using alarms and have experience in on call and pager duty
- Ability to perform end to end automation by building a strong CI/CD pipeline using modern build automation tools
- Strong skills in Python and shell scripting tools
- Good programming skills in Java and/or Scala (nice to have)
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL