Last modified: 06 Oct 2020 12:25:35 GMT
Role : User Interface Developer
Oracle for a strong engineer who thrives on research and development projects. We want you to be a strong technical leader who needs to be hands-on. We want you to work with the development team and can work efficiently with other product groups that can sometimes be remote in different geographies. You should be comfortable working with product management. You should also be comfortable working with senior architects and engineering leaders to make sure we are building the right product and services using the right design principles.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields
- 5 -10 years of software development
- Expertise in Java and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with developing UI for Webservices
- Knowledge on one or more databases (Oracle, MySql, MS SQL, Sybase etc)
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks such as Jest, JUnit
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Debugging skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in geographically distributed team across multiple time zones
- Comfortable in a collaborative, agile development environment.
- Basic knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate and REST API development
- Strong working knowledge in Unix/Windows Operating system
- Exposure to build and test tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Knowledge on Bigdata systems, Data Integration
Knowledge on Bigdata systems, Data Integration
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL