Last modified: 27 Oct 2020 05:38:42 GMT
Role : Technical Support Executive
ShellSquare Softwares LLP is hiring Technical Support Executive
- Andling customer technical support cases through Jira tickets or email submission/phone calls
- Provide daily support to users including answering questions, analysing problems and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Follow troubleshooting procedures to resolve the reported issue to help both clients and end users have an uninterrupted operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate department
- Provide 24/7 monitoring support effectively
- Graduate with minimum 1- 2 years experience in technical support (Preferably Computer science graduate) - Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances - Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures - Knowledge of relevant software and computer applications - Multi-tasking capabilities, effective listening and understanding
ShellSquare Softwares LLP utilizes its digitalization knowledge and experience in applying the oil and gas production industry for automation and optimizing offshore production cost. It will help customers to optimize the performance of critical oil and gas assets and equipment. It offers the clients to store, visualize and analyze the data to make smarter decisions. It helps to detect anomalies during drilling, operations to enable more effective decision making to deliver cost savings.