Skills Required: ios, swift, objective c, apple, com.
We are looking for a Senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Good hands-on experience on Audio & Video Processing, Sound Algorithms & Filters are required. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization automatization and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch (or similar)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Good Experience with Sound Libraries, Audio Processing, Decibels detection, Noise Clearing and any audio algorithms (Threshold, Slop, Signal core), filters (Butterworth, Chebyshev, Inverse Chebyshev, Elliptic, Bessel). -HAVE WORKED ON - - MUST
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Expert in iPhone SDK, SQLite Database.
- Expert in swift.
- Well verse in OOPs/Objective C concepts, Web service and Parsing JSON/XML.
- Expertise in iPhone development, including implementing applications with standard iPhone/ iPad UI components, creating custom UI.
- Excellent Logical and analytical abilities.
- Should have advanced knowledge of Objective-C, OpenGL, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Good knowledge of XCode 4 or Xcode 5, Core Foundation, Core Data, SQLite, XML, JSON.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment