Required Candidate skillset: web services testing, web services, automation tools, software services, automation frameworks.
- 7+ Years of QE experience with minimum of 2+ years as a SDET.
- 3+ years uninterrupted experience developing Automation Frameworks Ranorex / Selenium / API.
- Automation Tools expertise in Ranorex (Most Preferred) / Selenium.
- Scripting language Experience WCF,WPF(Dot net Frameworks) & C#.
- Experience integration automated test into CI/CD pipeline (Minimum of 1 implementation).
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of Protractor, SOAP, API REST web services testing or equivalent.
- Strong experience in working in Sprint Teams / Agile Process.
- Understanding of general security best practices to secure protected information.
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Server 2008/2012/2016, and an understanding of SQL Server.
- Experience with public cloud.
- Experience in healthcare/specialty pharmacy related environment preferred.
- Can identify, analyse and document defects, errors, and inconsistencies in product functions, APIs, and user interfaces.
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant project information with co-workers, peers, and management through written and verbal communication.