Compnay Star Tech S India
Last modified: 03 Jul 2020 10:48:59 GMT
Role : Medical Representative
We are hiring Graduate Freshers & Experienced for Health care.
BPO Experience would be an added advantage !!
Kindly note, Interviews for the same will be conducted online, so interested candidates can give the interview from Home.
Below are the complete details.
Job description ( Kindly note, Training would be given on the Process)
1. Manage assigned receivables portfolio by ensuring outstanding/denied claims are resolved.
2. Reviews and analyse outstanding insurance claims, to get physician efforts paid.
3. Identify trends and communicate findings/ errors to appropriate stakeholders in an effort to educate and eliminate future errors.
4. Work with the insurance company on behalf of our clients, represent them and resolve the claims within the timelines and defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
5. Interact with insurance org to get the required status update and have the claims resolved
1. Good / Average Communication is Must.
2. Night shifts only. (pick and drop will be provided)
3. Graduation is must.
4.Salary : upto 2.5 Lkhs (16,500/- in hand + incentives)
5.Shift Timing : between 5 pm to 6 am any 9 hour shift ( 5 days working, Saturday & Sunday Fixed off )
Job Type: Full Time
For Further queries kindly share ur updated Resume on WhatsApp
Role Medical Representative
Industry Type Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional Area Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Medical Professional
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes in the recruitment and employment of personnel from a diverse set of business sector.
17 Dec 2020