Last modified: 27 Sep 2020 05:13:33 GMT
Role : Medical Officer
Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong - 793014, Meghalaya invites applications for the following Non-Teaching Post:
Resident Medical Officer (on Contract)
No. of Posts: 01 (one)
Tenure On Contract for a period of 2 years initially which may be further extended if required.
Scale of Pay: Level-10 + Non Practicing Allowance as applicable
Qualification: MBBS or MD from a recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as a Registered Practitioner
Age Limit: 45 years as on the last date of Publication of the Advertisement
- Will be in charge of the Wellness Centre at Institutes campus.
- Will look after all administrative work of Institute Wellness Centre.
- Will be required to stay in the campus to provide 24 hours medical attention to employees and students of the Institute.
- To provide health related advice to the Institute functionaries.
- To maintain medical records of Institutes employees and students who had undertaken medical consultation.
- To liaise with approved hospitals for medical treatment of the employees and students of the Institute.
- Verify and countersign all the reimbursement Medical bills of the Institutes employees.
- To ensure availability of essential medicinal stock in the Wellness Centre for providing immediate treatment/first aid, etc.
- To ensure sanitation is maintained in the campus and take rounds of hostels, mess, kitchen, etc. and submit monthly report of the same.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Institute.
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Registered Practitioner
Indian Institute of Management Shillong, formerly Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong, is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was t
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Sep 2020