This post has expired! It was posted more than 97 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 21 Oct 2020 14:35:23 GMT
Role : Project coordinator
M-Power is looking at to fill in following postions
Project coordinator (Technical)
No. of posts: 01
- Providing professional inputs on tasks designed by library
- Providing redesigning inputs on Post-C0VID-19 programs
- Active contribution in digitization process of Library
- Initiating technical interventions in communities
- Leading incubation programme for students
- Creating start-up opportunities for volunteering students
- Developing business plans forvolunteering students
- Individual must be a degree holder of B.Arch.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in designing projects as well as leading them
- Strong understanding of urban marginalized community
- Individual must be ready to working with marginalized community, especially with childrens of marginalized community
- Strong report writing skill and presentation skill
Salary: Rs.50000 per month
Minimum 5 years of work experience in designing projects as well as leading them Strong understanding of urban marginalized community
M Power Library and Study Centre, Transforming M-Ward Project and Promoting Higher Transforming M ward project was conceptualized and executed by key faculty members of Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS). It was initiated as a response to Human Development Report 2009 which flagged few crucial findings on M ward.