Last modified: 19 Nov 2020 11:12:16 GMT
TMC invites applications for the position of Medical Officer - Medical Oncology.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience post MBBS. Freshers may also apply.
Job Description and Expectations:
1. To look after in-patients and out patients who are under the treatment of Medical Oncology.
2. To attend to emergency patients under Medical Oncology who present to Emergency during day time.
3. To do clinical rounds daily in the in-patient along with consultants of the Medical Oncology team.
4. To understand the care needs of patients who are being discharged home and help set-up out-patient treatment plan post discharge.
5. To communicate effectively with patients and family members.
6. To work and interface with multidisciplinary teams and from various other specialties as Surgical Oncology, Paediatric Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Palliative Medicine and other specialties.
7. For applicants who prefer day time duties only there will be no on-call commitments at present.
Head-Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (EW), New Town, Kolkata - 700160