This post has expired! It was posted more than 94 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 18 Jun 2021 11:54:11 GMT
Online applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam through website www. igcar.gov.in
Post code: SOE-01
Post name: Scientific Officer/E
No. of post: 01
Discipline: Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering
Education Qualification: Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B. Tech. (Metallurgy)/M.Sc. Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
Experience: Post-doctoral research experience of minimum 4 years in the field of advanced electron microscopy especially on using state of the art:
1. Aberration corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope (STEM),
2. Electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) including fine structure analysis HAADF and ADF Imaging and analysis
3. High resolution TEM
4. Simulation of images and necessary analysis
Scope of Work
1. Modern Transmission Electron Microscopy
2. The candidate should be able to independently carry out different levels of preparation of the specimens including focussed ion beam assisted TEM lamellae preparation, carry out TEM/ STEM alignments and observations, recording the images and analyse data. Experience in handling engineering alloys of relevance to reactor systems, analysing low Z elements (viz., B), characterising oxide structures and interfaces will be added advantage.
Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years as on the last date of receipt of online application
Emoluments: Rs.78,800/- in Level 12 of the pay matrix + DA + allowances as admissible to Central Government servants.
Post-doctoral research experience of minimum 4 years
Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Chengalpattu District, Kalpakkam -603102
Website/Notiifcation URL: Website Or Notification URL
Application End date. 30 Jun 2021