Skills Required: finance, powerpoint, servicing, sop, tat.
- We are looking for an experienced Data Reporting Analyst to assist the development and use of data systems.
- You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to quality, security and confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases, data engineering and data analysis procedures.
- You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Assist with business reporting and data extraction
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- 5 years of experience in Data Reporting
- Excellent hands on experience in creating dashboards and business reports
- Proven experience with business reporting and analysis tools (Microsoft PowerBI, Minitab, Geckoboard, Tableau)
- Proven experience as data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Great knowledge of modern database(SQL/Non-Sql) and information system technologies
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great team player