Skills Required: finance, sales, ltd, mis, accountancy.
Are you our TYPE ?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world s #1 company in fonts. It s a trusted partner to the world s top brands and was named One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018 by Fast Company. Monotype s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work . It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
- This is a leadership role that involves building and leading a highly collaborative team including several UX Designers.
- Demonstrated ability to create design-driven growth and customer-centered experiences across multiple brands to enhance the customer experience.
- You will be the champion of the consumer experience and will collaborate closely with Product Management, Engineering and Design teams.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to uncover user patterns, behaviors, and insights. Translate these findings into recommendations for improving the user experience for our customers
- Create and communicate a vision, short- and long-term UX strategy and roadmap for the evolution of a world-class customer experience across platforms that aligns with the product roadmap, supports the broader vision and delivers on broader organizational goals.
- Consistently reassess, and if necessary, amend and communicate the vision in order to deliver the next paradigm in customer experience, hence, always keeping the business s product relevant and engaging to the consumers.
What you should bring:
- 10 years experience in individual design contribution in B2B setting
- 4 years leadership experience
- Experience working in the creative product space is a plus
- Ability to manage expectations of the C-Suite, managing and triaging Developers and product manager expectations and constant demand, while balancing pressure and redistributing workload to Design team members