Government Of Karnataka
Minority Welfare Department
Directorate Of Minorities
20th & 21st Floor, V.v.towers, Dr.b.r.ambedkar Veedhi,
Minority Welfare Department, Directorate of Minorities, Government of Karnataka is giving Special Incentive of Rs.25,000/- p.a to Students who are studying B.Ed/D.Ed
Students who have joined B.Ed. & D.Ed. courses and Studying during the academic year 2018-19 in government/Semi-Government/Subsidized & private colleges are eligible to apply for this scheme, Special Incentive Amount of Rs25,000/-P.A will be provided for each year
2019-20 Incentives for Minority students Enrolled in B.Ed/D.Ed Courses Click here for Eligibility, Application details, last date.
|Applications for Special Incentive are invited from students belonging|
to Minority Community (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist and
parsi) who are pursuing B.Ed. & D.Ed. Courses which should be
Accredited from National Council for teacher Education & Department
of State Educational Research and Training Respectively.
Eligible students must Register their Candidature Online only & submit the print out of online Application Form along with the required documents at District Minority Welfare Office of the concerned district
- Domicile of Karnataka
- Candidate should not be a State/Central Government Employee or full time employee in private organisation.
- Only the Candidate who are pursuing B.Ed. or D.Ed. course as full time or on Regular basis are eligible to apply, part-time courses not eligible
- Student should belong to Minority Community.
- Family Income limit Rs.6 lakhs
- 50% marks in previous year exam
- Students must have cleared all previous examination without any backlogs & are selected based on merit i.e, marks scored in previous exams.
- Submit all Fee records
- Each year a separate application form should be submitted to avail incentives each year separately.
- Income & Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Copy.
Students who are studying B.Ed/D.Ed and Interested in obtaining the above special incentive of Rs.25,000/- p.a may apply online at http://gokdom.kar.nic.in
Documents should be submitted at: District Minority Office
Last date for application/submission of documents is: 30-11-2018