Office of the Minority Welfare
20th Floor, V.V Towers(Main),
Govt. of Karnataka, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru- 500001
Special Incentives for B.Ed/D.Ed Students
Minority Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka, is offering incentives to Students doing their studies in Government/ Para-Government and Private Colleges and belonging to Minority Communities a sum of Rupees 25,000/- for for Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist and Parsi students Special promotion is mandated to provide each year (maximum 2 years)
About this Incentive scheme 2019-20
Students belonging to Minority Community (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhists, Parsis) doing graduation in B.ED/D.ED courses are eligible Annual benefit of Rs.25,000/-
Merit-cum-means scholarship is given to Parsi people, Under the Scheme
- Candidates should belong to the State of Karnataka.
- Candidate for Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Jain, Buddhist and Parsi community
- Maximum Annual Income of Minority Candidates Not to exceed 6 lakhs per annum
- Students Enrolled for B.ED And B.Ed courses are only eligible
- Should not be a State/Central Government Employee or a full time employee of a private organization
- Minimum 50% marks should have scored in the previous exam.
- Candidate must have passed previous examination without any backlogs.
Documents needed to apply under this scheme 2019-20
- 2 passport size photos of the candidate
- Caste and Income Certificate by issued by Tahasildar
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card / Other VIDI.
- Licenses / Others
- Bank Pass Book Photo Copy
- Fee payment receipt.
- SLLC and the P.U.C. Class Score card.
- All Score card in Graduate Class.
- All Score card in the previous class.
- College Certificate of Education
- Identity card issued by the college.
- College Certificate / Bonafide (10% //11111 ) Certificate issued by College
- Confirm all from one set principals or gazetted officer
Instructions for applying
Students must submit the Directorate of Minorities (gokdom)
Download the application form, fill up the form with all required fields, attach it with the required documents and attest it where required.
Submit the documents to nearest Minority Welfare Department Office
Last date for application/submission is : 30-11-2019