Timken Scholarship for Students pursuing any Full Time B.E./B.Tech after Class 12 Or Diploma who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarship would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This TIMKEN scholarship would not be applicable for Timken India employees and their children.
Eligibility for Timken Scholarship 2019 for Full Time B.E/B.Tech
- Qualification: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma
- Student Pursuing Course Level: Under Graduate
- Course: B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech) recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt
- Income of the student family should be between 0.00 – 800000.00
- Students belonging from Pune, Aurangabad, Nanded, Mumbai, Raipur, Indore, Rajkot, Vadodara and Bharuch would be given preference.
Benefits from This Scholarship to Students:
Total Fees (Tuition and Non tuition fees) Or scholarship amount of Rs.100,000/- is provided to students of Full Time B.E/B.Tech whichever is lower.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts (Tuition and Non Tuition fees)
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
- Latest College Marksheets
- Domicile certificate
- Pan Card
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
How To Apply for this Scholarship
Candidates can follow below steps to apply Timken Scholarship
Step 1: Please visit the website Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal Or create an account.
Step 3: Login in your account and select the Timken Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course
Step 4: Read the instructions carefully before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention above.
Step 7: When Uploading the documents is finished, Submit the application.
For grievance related queries : [email protected]