Timken Scholarship for Students pursuing Full Time 4 years B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) after Class 12 who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarship would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This TIMKEN scholarship would not be applicable for Timken India employees and their children.
Eligibility for Timken Scholarship 2019 for Full Time ITI Course
- Qualification: Minimum 35% in Class 10, Minimum 35% in Class 12
- Student Pursuing Course Level: Under Graduate
- Course: B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt
- Income of the student family should be between 0.00 – 800000.00
- Student pursuing G.N.M are Not eligible.
- Students belonging from Pune, Aurangabad, Nanded, Mumbai, Raipur, Indore, Rajkot, Vadodara and Bharuch would be given preference.
Benefits from This Scholarship to Students:
Total Fees (Tuition and Non tuition fees) Or scholarship amount of Rs.100,000/- is provided to students of B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) whichever is lower.
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts (Tuition and Non Tuition fees)
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
For grievance related queries : [email protected]
The Last date for the submission of online applications is extended up to 15/09/2019