Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh – Vijayawada
Provisional List Of Candidates Applied For MBBS, BDS, BAMS,BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Admissions 2019-20 As Per NEET Rank Of The Candidates For Competent Authority Quota Seats In The State Of Andhra Pradesh
- The final merit position will be displayed only after verification of original certificates
- The candidates are informed to visit University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in regularly for further
- Notifications like schedule of verification of original certificates, exercising web options etc.
Students who have been selected/place in the provisional merit list need to report to university for document verification.
Documents required for documentation:
- Admit Card for NEET UG 2019
- Rank Card for NEET UG 2019
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificates from 6th class to intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST categories.
- Service records and SSC/SSLC Certificate of parent/relative if parent is not in service.
- Aadhaar card.
- Students who have studied outside Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the Parent issued by MRO/Tahsildar/With Ration card.
- Income certificate of Parent issued by MRO/Tahsildar/ with Ration card from Candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular no. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated 08.08.16
- Students who are claiming eligibility of reservation under Special category i.e CAP, NCC, PH should furnish required certificate in support of the claim.
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Development, Government of A.P