Notification for Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistics Service Examination released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates from Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination.
Application form will be available at the UPSC website interested and eligible candidates can apply upto 3rd March 2017 06.00 p.m, Applications are accepted through Online Recruitment Application (ORA) and the Written test will be conducted on 15th May 2017 in a Single day.
To apply online:
1. Visit www.upsconline.nic.in/ora
2. Click on apply now link before the released notification Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical service.
3. Login to apply, if not registered create a new user account.
4. Login to the account created.
5. Fill the application form make the payment online for application fee.
The application fee for examination is Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH and female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Application fee can be paid online or can be deposited at SBI in cash to any sbi branch