Directorate of Minorities under the Minority Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka, has announced a one-time incentive of Rs. 2 Lakhs for the full course duration to the Students of Minority Communities (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsis) of Karnataka who is pursuing higher education in IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, IISER, AIIMS, NLU, INI & IUSLA and other Institutes of National Importance, and Institutes under the State Legislature Act.
A one-time incentive of Rs. 2 lakh for full course duration will be given to selected students.
Eligibility for the Incentive scheme
The candidate should be a domicile of the state of Karnataka, the candidate should belong to Minority Community. (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsis). Candidate annual family Income should be less than Rs.6 LakhsThe candidate must have cleared all previous examinations without any backlogs
Students pursuing Higher education the following Colleges are eligible
• Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
• Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs).
• National Institutes of Technology (NITs).
• Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).
• Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISERs).
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
• All National Law University Schools (NLU).
• Institute of National Importance (INIs).
• Institute under State Legislature Act (IuSLAs).
• other Institutes of National Importance, and Institutes under the State Legislature Act.
- Passport Size photo
- Income & Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Domicile certificate.
- Driving license/ Voter ID/ Ration Card.
- Identity card issued by Institute.
- Bank Account details, (First Page of Bank Passbook)
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of SSLC & PUC marks card.
- Study Certificate issued by Institute (Format enclosed with application)
- Copy of All previous semester Marks cards & Degree Certificate.
- Copy of All previous semester Marks cards & Post Graduation Certificate.
- Copy of Fee Receipt & Admission/ Registration Certificate of institute.
- Copy of candidate’s Result Sheet/ Rank Declaration Sheet obtained in competitive exam.
Steps For Applying
Step 1: Visit the official website https://dom.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: Log in to the online application form with your Email Id.
Step 3: Fill the application form with relevant details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Bank DETAILS, GRADUATION DETAILS POST GRADUATION/ OTHER HIGHER EDUCATION DETAILS.
Step 4: Submit the online application form.
Step 5: After submission of the online application form candidates must download the offline application form and take the printout of the same.
Step 6: Fill the offline application form and attached relevant documents listed below and sent them to the below address.
Directorate of Minorities,
20th & 22st Floor, V V Towers (Main),
Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore – 560001
HELPLINE – 080 22535900
E-mail: [email protected]