Dr Reddy’s Foundation is a non-profit organization set up in 1996 to help socially and economically weaker groups of society. Dr Reddy’s Foundation offers Sashakt Scholarship 2021 to encourage young women across India to prepare for and pursue a career in science. It provides a level playing ground to girl students, especially from rural India and low socioeconomic backgrounds, to get access to quality education in some of India’s best science institutions by offering financial support and mentorship throughout their undergraduate studies.
Eligibility for Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2021
- The applicant must be a female and a citizen of India.
- Bright, young girls with a record of educational excellence, confident of getting admission in India’s best science colleges.
- Students who prefer to study pure/natural science courses for his or her graduation.
- The scholarship will be given only to students who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed below.
|Bangalore||Christ University, Mount Carmel College, St Joseph’s College, The Oxford College of Science.|
|Chennai||Madras Christian College, Stella Maris College, Women’s Christian College.|
|Delhi||Miranda House, Hindu College, St. Stephen’s College, Kirori Mal College, Hansraj College, ARSD, Gargi College.|
|Hyderabad||St. Francis Degree College for Women, St. Ann’s College for Women|
|Kolkata||Vivekananda College, Madhyamgram.|
|Mumbai||Mithibai College, St Xavier’s College, Sophia College for Women.|
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2021 Benefit
- The amount of Scholarship that will be provided under this program will be a maximum of Rs.80,000/- per student, per academic year (INR 2,40,000 for three years) and the scholarship amount which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses, and basic living costs.
- The scholarship covers all 3 years of B.Sc. degree.
- Class 10th certificate, mandatory
- Class 10th mark sheet, optional
- Class 10+2 mark sheet, mandatory
- Class 10+2 certificate, optional
- Income certificate family income should not exceed more than INR 500,000/-.
- Disability certificate, mandatory for PWD candidates.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click Here to register and create an account.
Step 2: Sign in to your account and fill in all your personal details, education details
Step 3: Answer all the questions requested in the application form.
Step 4: Finally submit the application form.
- Scholarship Registrations start from 1st May 2021
- The last date for application submission is 31/08/2021, by the time all the listed colleges will announce their final list of admissions. You need to possess a confirmed admission offer in anybody of the universities. Admission slips will need to be submitted.
Where to Apply
Please visit the Official Website to Apply online for the Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2021 on or before 20.08.2021
Download Application form from ScholarshipBuddy