Government of Karnataka, Social Welfare Department
Commissionerate of Social Welfare
About Post matric Prize money Scholarship for SC/ST
Prize Money For Complete Course In First Attempt First Class Sc/st Students
Government of Karnataka, Social Welfare Department is offering Prize money for Completing Course in First Attempt First Class 2020 for Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students of Karnataka
Eligibility of the applicants:
- Must Belong to Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Must be a permanent resident of State of Karnataka
- Should be passed out in 2020 only.
- Minimum pass percentage should be 60% in the eligible course.
- Should pass in first attempt only.
- There is no income limit for sanction of prizemoney
Benefits of PRIZE MONEY (In Rs.) for SC/ST Students:
- Prizemoney for IInd PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma: Rs.20000.00
- Prizemoney for Degree: Rs.25000.00
- Prizemoney for Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc.,etc.: Rs.30000.00
- Prizemoney for Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine: Rs.35000.00
Documents to be Entered online application
- Aadhaar number/ UIDAI
- SSLC registration number
- Course studied registration number
- Bank account details (account number/Aadhaar Linked)
Scan documents to be uploaded
- Photo (20KB)
- Marks card
- Caste number starts with RD
Documents to be submitted in District office
- Get attested the acknowledgement copy of the online registration from the college you study (E-Attestation Portal).
- Attach caste certificate Xerox copy
- Xerox of Marks card certificate of all semesters in case of Post-matric prizemoney
Application form for Prizemoney 2020-21
OGPA Explanation: The Minimum OGPA 6.00 is for a PASS
|09.00 & Above||First Class with Distinction (FCD)|
|08.00 to 08.99||First Class|
|06.00 to 07.99||Second Class|
|Examination||Both External and Internal(50:50)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|System of Education||Semester|
|*||Spread Over For Two Years|
What are the Steps to apply?
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply should visit the official website https://sw.kar.nic.in/ Click on Post matric (PUC/Degree/PG) Prize Money
Step 2: Register for a account with required details by providing SSLC Registration number and Aadhaar number.
Step 3: Login with the created account credentials.
Step 4: Fill the required application form, upload the documents that are required.
Step 5: Submit the application form, and note down the details.
Last date for Post Matric prizemoney 31.10.2020
Click here for SLLC Prize Money
Social welfare department contact details:
Commissionerate of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedakar Veedhi. Bangalore 560001
Fax No.: 080-22353757
For Support and Queries
Helpline: 08022634300 / 080-2234095
If your SSLC Registration Number is not available in Online Application, Please Visit District/Taluka Social Welfare Office for Adding the SSLC Registration Number in DD/tswo Login of SSLC Prize money Website