Last updated on March 20th, 2021 at 06:06 am
Government of Karnataka, Social Welfare Department, 5th Floor, MS Building, Dr. Ambedakar Veedhi. Bangalore 560001
Commissionerate of Social Welfare
About Post matric Prize money Scholarship for SC/ST
Prize Money For Completing Course In First Attempt First Class SC/ST Students of State of Karnataka
The last date for submission of online applications for Post-Matric courses shall be:31-03-2021
Government of Karnataka, Social Welfare Department is offering Prize money for Completing Course II PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma, Degree, Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine, Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc., etc. in First Attempt First Class 2020 for Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students of Karnataka
Eligibility of the applicants for Prizemoney:
- Candidate Must Belong to Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) Of State Karnataka
- Must be a permanent resident of State of Karnataka
- Should be passed out in 2020 only.
- Candidate should have Minimum pass percentage should be 60% in the eligible course.
- To be eligible Candidate Should pass in first attempt only.
- There is no income limit for sanction of prizemoney
Benefits of PRIZE MONEY (In Rs.) for SC/ST Students:
- Prizemoney for IInd PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma: Rs.20000.00
- Prizemoney for Degree: Rs.25000.00
- Prizemoney for Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc.,etc.: Rs.30000.00
- Prizemoney for Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine: Rs.35000.00
Documents to be Entered online application
- Aadhaar number/ UIDAI
- SSLC registration number
- Course studied registration number
- Bank account details (Bank account number/Aadhaar Linked)
- Income and Caste Certificate of the Candidate applying for the Prizemoney
Scan documents to be uploaded at sw.kar.nic.in website
- Applicants recent Passport size Photo (20KB)
- Marks card
- Caste number starts with RD
Documents to be submitted in District office
- Get attested the acknowledgement copy of the online registration from the college you study (E-Attestation Portal).
- Attach caste certificate Xerox copy
- Xerox of Marks card certificate of all semesters in case of Post-matric prizemoney
Application form for Prizemoney 2020-21 to be submitted online at the SW.KAR.NIC.IN Website
If Your College are not Listed in Online Application Please Visit District Social/Tribal Welfare Office for Adding the College in Prizemoney Website: https://sw.kar.nic.in/swprizemoney/
OGPA Explanation: The Minimum OGPA 6.00 is for a PASS
|09.00 & Above||First Class with Distinction (FCD)|
|08.00 to 08.99||First Class|
|06.00 to 07.99||Second Class|
|Examination||Both External and Internal(50:50)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|System of Education||Semester|
|*||Spread Over For Two Years|
To Determine the Percentage of marks of OGPA/CGPA, District Officers will take the written Clarification from the VC/REGISTRAR/PRINCIPAL of the Concerned University/College and Sanction/Reject the Applications accordingly.
What are the Steps to apply?
Candidates belonging to SC/ST caste before applying please make sure you have all the requisite Documents, and are eligible to apply in the above mentioned eligible course and you have completed the course successfully with above OGPA, Upload the documents at SW Website Take a printout of the application submitted successfully, the prize is credited directly in to the bank account that is linked with your Aadhaar Number.
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply should visit the official website https://sw.kar.nic.in/ Click on Post matric (PUC/Degree/PG) Prize Money
Step 2: Register for a account with required details by providing SSLC Registration number and Aadhaar number.
Step 3: Login with the created account credentials.
Step 4: Fill the required application form
Step 5: Upload the documents that are required at sw Website.
Step 6: Submit the application form, and note down the details.
Step 7: Take a print out of the application for any future reference.
Last date for Post Matric 2021 prizemoney 31.03.2021
Click here for SLLC Prize Money
Social welfare department contact details:
Commissionerate of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedakar Veedhi. Bangalore 560001
Fax No.: 080-22353757
Email: [email protected]
For Support and Queries
Helpline: 08022634300 / 080-2234095
If your SSLC Registration Number is not available in Online Application, Please Visit District/Taluka Social Welfare Office for Adding the SSLC Registration Number in DD/tswo Login of SSLC Prize money Website