Applications are invited for Integrated Degree Course along with Civil services Coaching to Minority Candidates for the years 2020-2023 Last date to apply for Integrated course with IAS/KAS Coaching is 31/08/2020
General Criterion’s for Integrated Degree Course:
1) Student should be a domicile of Karnataka
2) The annual income of the applicant’s Parents/Guardians including Candidate Annual Income should be less than 4.5 lakhs for Category-01 and for others Rs.3.5 Lakhs.
3) Purely Residential Course: Selected students will be provided with free food & accommodation facilities
4) Only the students who have completed their 2nd Year Pre-University Course in 2020 are eligible to apply
5) Only B.A & BCOM Graduation Programs are Available.
Note: The final selection of the candidates and commencement of the program will be subject to the approval of the tender by the Govt. of Karnataka.
Documents required for Integrated Degree Course
Candidates are required to produce following documents at the time of counseling and document verification.
- Original and one Set of Attested copies of SSLC,1st & 2nd PUC marks cards.
- Original and one Set of Attested copy of Income & caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate of 2nd PUC & 10th Std.
- BPL/Ration Card
- 2 latest passport sizes self-attested photographs.
- Furnish correct Postal address along with pin-code of your village/town /district etc on your Application.
- Original and one Set of Attested copy of Aadhaar card (Mandatory).
Annual Income of the Family for Integrated Course
The annual income for Integrated Course BAB.Com along with IAS/KAS coaching of the applicant’s Parents/Guardians including Candidate Annual Income should be less than 4.5 lakhs for Category-01 and for others Rs.3.5 Lakhs.
Directorate of Minorities, 20th & 21st Floor, V V Towers(Main),
Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560001
For more details please visit https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/index_en.asp