Government of Karnataka
Social Welfare Department
Prize money for Completing SSLC in First Attempt First Class 2019 for Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students of Karnataka
Eligibility of the applicants for SSLC Prize money:
- Must Belong to Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Must be a permanent resident of State of Karnataka
- Should be passed out in 2019 only.
- Minimum pass percentage should be 60% in the eligible course.
- Should pass in first attempt only.
Required Documents for SSLC Prize money for SC/ST Students 2019:
- SSLC Registration number.
- Aadhaar No./ UIDAI No and name as in your Aadhaar.
- RD Number of Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar linked bank details (A Pass book)
- SSLC Marks Card Scan copy ( Size 100KB)
- Applicants recent passport size photo(20KB)
What are the Steps to apply online?
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply should visit the official website https://sw.kar.nic.in/ Click on SSLC Prize Money
Step 2: Select the Online application for SSLC Prize money 2019 only
Step 3: Select SSLC Board Type and Caste Type, Enter SSCL Registration Number Click Next
Step 4: Fill the required application form, upload the documents that are required.
Step 5: Submit the application form, and note down the details.
Social welfare department contact details:
Commissionerate of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedakar Veedhi. Bangalore 560001
Fax No.: 080-22353757
Last date for submission of online application for SSLC Prize money is
31/07/2019 The Last date is Extended to 15/08/2019