Directorate of Minorities under the Minority Welfare Department, has announced a one-time incentive of Rs.200,000/- Incentive for IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS & IISc Students Karnataka Minority Students 2020-21
Minority students include Muslims, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsis, The Students must be from Karnataka State, and is pursuing higher education in IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, IISER, AIIMS, NLU, INI & IUSLA in Karnataka.
Criteria for eligibility
- Candidate should be a domicile of state of Karnataka (Non Karnataka Minority students are not eligible even though they are pursuing higher education in above mentioned Institutions located within Karnataka.However Karnataka domiciled Minority Students pursuing higher education in above mentioned Institutions located anywhere are eligible).
- Candidate should belong to Minority Community. (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsis).
- Candidate should be studying in any one of the IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NLUs, IISERs, AIIMs, NLUs other Institutes of National Importance, and Institutes under the State Legislature Act.
- Candidate annual family Income should be less than Rs.6 Lakhs
- Candidate must have cleared all previous examinations without any backlogs.
Benefit for IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS & IISc Minority Students of Karnataka
A one time incentive of Rs.200,000/- for full course duration will be given to the selected students.
Procedure to apply / How to Apply for IIT, IIIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS & IISc Incentive
Please Visit www.gokdom.kar.nic.in for online registraion and after successful online registration the candidates must download OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM from website www.gokdom.kar.nic.in , Duly filled Application Form along with required documents must be submitted to Directorate of Minorities 20th Floor, V.V.Towers, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-560001
- Candidates Passport Size photo
- Candidates Income & Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Candidates Domicile certificate.
- Candidates driving license/ Voter ID/ Ration Card.
- Candidates Identity card issued by Institute.
- Candidates Bank Account details, (First Page of Bank Passbook)
- Candidates Aadhaar/UIDAI Card
- Copy of SSLC & PUC marks card.
- Study Certificate issued by Institute (Format enclosed with application)
- Copy of All previous semester Marks cards & Degree Certificate.
- Copy of All previous semester Marks cards & Post Graduation Certificate.
- Copy of Fee Receipt & Admission/ Registration Certificate of institute.
- Copy of candidates Result Sheet/ Rank Declaration Sheet obtained in competitive exam.
Directorate of Minorities,
20th & 21st Floor, V V Towers (Main),
Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore/Bengaluru – 560001
HELPLINE – 080 22535900
E-mail: [email protected]